AutoCAD 2015 for Interior Design and Space Planning helps students understand the commands and features of AutoCAD 2015 and demonstrates how to use the program to complete interior design and space planning projects. Covering both two- and three-dimensional drawings, the text provides abundant exercises that walk students step-by-step through the use of AutoCAD prompts and commands. Using numerous illustrations, the text captures the essence of this powerful program and the importance it plays in the interior design, architecture and space planning professions.
• Covers new AutoCAD 2015 interface
• Progresses from basic commands to complex drawing exercises.
• Provides over 100 exercises and projects.
• Highlights seven projects appropriate for interior design, space planning and architecture students.
• Includes coverage of the AutoCAD DesignCenter
• Covers solid modelling in two chapters.
Paperback: 744 pages
Publisher: Peachpit Press; 1 edition (29 Dec. 2014)
Interested in Interior Design? Rhodec International students are offered the opportunity to join the online Rhodec Autodesk community, which allows students to download free fully functional CAD software including Revit Architecture and many others, and, in addition interact with fellow Rhodec students.
Furthermore we are partnered with online specialists CAD Training Online to offer our students the opportunity to study AutoCAD or Revit Architecture for Interior Design 100% online, and AT A 10% DISCOUNT FOR RHODEC STUDENTS. http://www.rhodec.org/autocad.htm